Welcome! I’m Luc (pronounced Luke), and my goal is to create an authentic, warm, and welcoming space for individuals, couples and/or partnerships to improve their intimate and sexual lives. In my therapeutic approach, I incorporate collaboration, introspection, humor, and friendliness.
I received my Masters of Social Work from the University of Pennsylvania, and continued my post-graduate training in sex therapy through the Council for Relationships. As a therapist trained in systemic therapy, my primary focus is to work within client’s “systems” – that is, your past and present intimate relationships, the family and culture you grew up in, and your habits and routines.
I believe that sex and relationship therapy should be pleasure-focused, trauma-informed, and accepting. I hope to provide a space where all my clients can feel seen and respected, in a judgment-free space.
I am dedicated to ongoing professional development, staying informed in the latest research, and cultivating a practice that is culturally competent, anti-racist, anti-ableist, and LGBTQ+ affirming. I value accountability, and strive to create a space where clients of all backgrounds feel respected, understood, and valued.
I understand that finding a therapist who fits your needs is a challenging process, so I’m happy to offer a 15-minute consultation call at no cost if you’d like to reach out. I look forward to hearing from you!
Areas of practice:
- Communication and conflict management
- Challenges with sexual desire discrepancies
- Sexual dysfunctions/disorders
- Boundaries with friends, family, partners, and work
- Family therapy, including work with adolescents
- LGBTQ+ identity development concerns
- Exploring consensual and ethical non-monogamy
- Hidden or taboo fetishes or kinks
- Compulsive sexual behaviors or sex addiction